We’re here to help.

I-212 Waiver: After Order of Removal or Deportation

Some individuals who have been ordered removed or deported from the U.S. can file Form I-212 and request admission after deportation or removal. Since August 29, 2016, USCIS now allows some individuals who are ordered deported but who have not left the US to file the I-212 waiver and then the I-601A waiver before they leave the US to complete their immigration visa process . The I-212 requires certain evidence and should be prepared carefully with legal counsel. Often Form I-212 is filed in cases that also require other waivers. It is important to obtain a comprehensive evaluation of one’s immigration case before filing Form I-212 or other waiver applications.

Contact our experienced lawyers at Becker & Lee LLP to learn more about admission after deportation.