We’re here to help.

Appeals & Waiver Denials

Our firm has extensive experience helping clients in appealing visa to Administrative Appeals Office (AAO),  the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. If USCIS, the Immigration Court or the BIA has denied your case, you must act quickly to assure that you file your appeal on time. In most cases, appeals have to be filed within 30 days. Depending on the facts of a case, a motion to reopen may be filed if the filing deadline for the appeal has already passed.

Our firm also has experience appealing visa and waiver denials. We have experience appealing denials of I-130 and I-140 visa petitions, bond revocations, H-1B visa denials, naturalization applications, and hardship waiver denials.

If your case has been denied, obtain a full copy of your immigration file right away and contact our office for a review of your case and an analysis of your options.

Our attorneys have successfully appealed a number of denied cases. Click on the links below to read about some of our appellate wins:

  • I-212 waiver win: A successful appeal regarding a complicated I-212 waiver which – after appeal – allowed someone who had been deported many decades before to get his green card without leaving the United States. Read about the decision here.
  • I-140 visa petition win: A successful appeal overturning a denied immigrant visa petition for an executive of a multi-national company. Read about the decision here.
  • H-1B visa petition win: A successful appeal overturning a denied H-1B petition for a criminal forensic expert who had a three-year bachelor’s degree and over ten years of work experience. Read the decision here.