At Becker & Lee LLP, we believe that every person deserves fair treatment by the U.S. immigration system, regardless of his or her sexual orientation. Our attorneys are committed to protecting the legal and immigration rights of all people, including LGBT individuals. We help address a range of LGBT immigration issues, such as gay marriage/green cards and LGBT asylum.
Committed To LGBT Immigration Rights
We actively serve the LGBT community through volunteering, leadership positions and teaching engagements. Our attorneys have:
- Served as mentors and volunteer attorneys on immigration cases among LGBT for the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
- Served as the LGBT Coordinator for the American Immigration Lawyers Association of Northern California (AILA NorCal)
- Spoken on immigration law panels regarding LGBT asylum issues, immigration law challenges to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and the permanent residency process for same-sex couples
Press and Media Regarding Our Work In LGBT Immigration
- The Advocate
- ABS-CBN News
- Tulane Lawyer: page 34-35
- Close Removal Proceedings
- Watch Camiel discuss Immigration Law on public television
Contact Our Law Firm For Help
If you face an issue in LGBT immigration, contact our San Francisco LGBT immigration lawyers for help.